When you visit our website, we may place one or more “cookies” on the local drive of your computer to track your visit. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your local drive through your web browser and can only be read by the website that placed the cookie on your local drive. The cookie acts as an identification card and allows our website to identify you and to record your preferences and also remember the items in your cart.
Personal Information We Collect and Use
To fulfil our purpose, we collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Names, addresses (shipping and billing), phone number, and email address that is provided when an order is placed for our products;
- Payment information, only to process orders.
- Information in any correspondence (whether by email or otherwise) with Essential Accessories;
- Registration information when you open an online account with Essential Accessories.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site are encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.